This short term role will be to work with the Council in Leicestershire,
The contract is a 12 week contract to assist with the implementation of the 2020 EU exit planning, reviewing and updating the Traffic Management plans and maps utilising AutoCAD. Providing technical support to the network management team and the designated EU exit coordinator.
- AutoCAD Update /create new plans for the Operation Castle Traffic Management Plan.
- Update One.Network with changes to Major works programmes.
- Amending and sending out new and revised Press Releases.
- Producing diversion route plans.
- Log and check all enquiries received from Highways England onto Confirm HMS so that checks can be made for the permit for conflicts
- To assist in the preparation and presentation of general information, drawings, documents, projects and reports relating to the 2020 EU exit plan.
Experience and Qualifications
- AutoCAD City & Guilds Level 2 Award 2D or proficient in the use of AutoCAD.
- Interpreting and writing technical and non-technical reports and providing technical advice or drawings.
- Liaising with customers / clients using a variety of methods
Interested? Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 01179147101