|Location: TIVERTON, DEVON||Salary: Salary Negotiable|
|Sector: Business Support||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: FULL TIME||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 8 months ago||Reference: 3049777|
Our client is looking to recruit a Technical Administrator to provide support to a team of consultants who are responsible for producing reports to the construction industry.
This role requires a self-motivated approach as well as the ability to manage a busy and time-critical schedule of work. A good attention to detail is essential as the role requires a high degree of accuracy and organisational skills.
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Reviewing schedules issued by clients to identify when reports are required
- Requesting technical information and confirmations from client technical departments
- Preparing databases with information and addresses
- Entering data and preparing reports
- Uploading documents to client on-line portals
- Providing cover for other staff members as required
- General administrative tasks to support consultant team
You will require a strong background and experience of using Microsoft Office as well as the ability to quickly pick-up new and specialist systems. A team-player mentality will be required due to the amount of working closely in a team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leader in their field. Our client is offering a highly competitive salary and benefits package and provide an excellent environment in which to flourish.
For more information on this great opportunity, please apply below, or call Matthew Ballard – Business Manager on 01392 262 670.
16000.00 - 17000.00 GBP Per Annum
BROMLEY, KENTRead more
9.00 - 9.00 GBP Per Hour
ABERGAVENNY, GWENTRead more
19500.00 - 19549.00 GBP Per Annum
ROTHERHAM, SOUTH YORKSHIRERead more
25000.00 - 28000.00 GBP Per Annum
HAMMERSMITH, LONDONRead more
11.61 - 14.24 GBP Per Hour
LEWISHAM, LONDONRead more