|Location: SHEFFIELD, SOUTH YORKSHIRE||Salary: 25000.00 - 25000.00 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits|
|Sector: Engineering||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 4 months ago||Reference: 3067205|
Role: Technical internal sales manager / estimator
The Role & Responsibilities:
Reporting directly to the General Manager, the Technical Internal Sales Manager / Estimator will also work alongside all departments to increase sales by generating enquiries and build relationships with new customers as well as enhancing relationships with our established customers. Commercial awareness is paramount to ensure that sales targets and KPI’s are achieved for overall business performance. Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Generating new trade customers through outbound telephone calls, email & postal introduction letters, mail shots and where required customer visits.
- Managing leads into the business from various sources through to estimating/quotation stage.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels.
- Follow up on existing quotations produced by estimating.
- Producing quotations from information provided by customers on internal IT systems.
- Ensure that data is accurately entered and managed within the company’s IT systems.
- Obtaining progress updates and converting quotations through to order.
- Submit weekly progress reports.
- Provide excellent customer service
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate initiative to complete projects individually but also the ability to work as part of a dynamic and diversely skilled team. Self motivated, you need to show a strong willingness to succeed. Excellent interpersonal skills are essential for success in this role as you will be required to deal with a vast array of internal colleagues and external clients. It will be essential to show that you are able to organise and prioritise your tasks and responsibilities efficiently for maximum productivity.
Key Requirements and Skills:
- Outgoing, and sales orientated, a background in new customer/lead generation is essential.
- Keeping track of a large number of different clients and opportunities you will need to demonstrate good planning, organisation and prioritisation skills.
- You will need to be able to demonstrate the ability to successfully manage and develop a customer base.
- As the initial contact for new customers, excellent customer service skills are a must.
- You must be IT literate and proficient in the use of Microsoft programmes.
- Previous experience in a Technical sales and estimating environment is desirable.
- A background in the fenestration industry would be desirable but not essential
20000 - 25000 GBP Per Annum
BASILDON, ESSEXRead more
35000.00 - 40000 GBP Per Annum
WOLVERHAMPTON, WEST MIDLANDSRead more
35000 - 40000 GBP Per Annum
LLANELLI, DYFEDRead more
60000 - 65000 GBP Per Annum
LLANDYSUL, DYFEDRead more
40000.00 - 45000.00 GBP Per Annum
NUNEATON, WARWICKSHIRERead more