We are looking for 2 interim Team Managers for a West Midlands Local Authority:
1 x LAC Team Manager
- Contract to last around 6 months
- Managing one of 4 teams in the service, with oversight of a Senior Practitioner, Advanced Practitioner, 4-5 Social Workers & 1 Children & Families worker
- Around 100 children on the team’s caseload
- Mainly Children in Care (CIC) / Looked After Children (LAC) work, with some Child Protection
- Advanced Practitioner covers Adoption work – expertise in this is not essential but could be a good opportunity to learn
- MUST have strong LAC experience including court work
1 x MASH Team Manager
- Contract to last 3-6 months
- You will support with…
- Case allocation
- Strategy meetings
- Completion of MASH assessments
Are you considering a move? If not, could you pass this on to your friends and colleagues? – we are offering £250 for every successful recommendation!!
Requirements of the role:
- Qualified Social Worker
- Social Work England registered
- Must have experience of supervising or managing staff in a statutory children’s social care setting
Some facts about working for Reed:
Here at Reed we care and we’re professional – in an industry that doesn’t have the best reputation at times – I hope we stand out!
We are a family-run business and we recently celebrated our 60th birthday!
We “Love Mondays” but we also technically work for free 1 day per week as 18% of our business is owned by the Reed Foundation which supports good causes around the world.
Our company values are:
- We are fair, open and honest
- We take ownership
- We work together
We are also lucky to run many Local Authority contracts, we are a trusted partner for these clients and, as such, our conduct must be impeccable.
Would you consider joining us? I’m free to talk every week day from 8am onwards and happy to take evening calls too if it’s easier. And if we’re very lucky, perhaps you might tell your friends too – don’t forget we offer £250 per successful referral.
And just finally, we ask our candidates to evaluate our service regularly, here are some recent quotes:
“I have had a very successful four years of working for this agency, always someone on hand to deal with any issues promptly and effectively.”
“Committed friendly staff who are professional when dealing with people. Always appreciate what my needs are in any agency and do everything possible to meet those needs! I have been with Reed as an agency for many years and have been fully satisfied with the service they provide. Thank you to the staff at Reed!”
“I get exceptional support from my consultant. She visits me at each placement to enquire on how things are getting on, meet my managers and offer moral support. I feel listened to and get valuable feedback from my consultant. I am always informed when suitable jobs are available especially when current job role is ending. I feel well supported by my consultant. Lindsey is exceptionally good, her support is commendable, she is the reason why I remain committed to continue working with Reed.