Reed Health and Care are supporting Blackpool Council with the Corona Virus outbreak.
I am currently looking for Team Manager for the Supporting Our Children Team.
You would be expected to have a good knowledge and understanding of court proceedings, know how to manage these and avoid drift and delay. You will need to comply with requirements of the law and understand how to achieve the best possible outcome for children.
If you have the below skills then please send over your CV to Kayleigh.firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 0151 242 6428
• team manager skills with a proven ability to manage staff within a multi-agency setting
• excellent communication skills
• the ability to drive high quality practice with a focus on both quality and compliance
• to be a reflective manager who promotes staff development
You will need to be a Qualified Social Worker with a minimum of 5 years post qualifying experience. You will also need experience of managing social workers.
This role requires an Enhanced DBS and full Social Work England registration.
Why REED and what can we offer?
• Dedicated expert consultant
• Online timesheets and pay management
• Automatic invoicing (Ltd Co)
• Regular progress reports and face to face reviews
• Office hours 8am – 6pm to provide support/service
• Recommend a friend bonus for referrals
• Substantial continuing professional development (CPD) Fund to put towards training and other development
• Reed rewards and Holiday pay (PAYE only)
• Personalised CV service
REED Liverpool now cover the following areas: Liverpool, St Helens, Knowsley, Powys, Anglesey, Trafford, Stockport, Wirral, Shropshire, Tameside, Oldham, Wrexham, Flintshire, Denbigshire, Conwy, Betsi, Bolton Wigan, Rochdale, Bury, Blackpool, Lancashire, Cheshire East, Cheshire West and Chester, Warrington, Salford, Halton and Sefton !!! Qualified social worker, social worker, keyworker