I am currently looking for an Adoption Team Manager for Together for Adoption.
The role will be based in Warrington but covers the Regional Adoption Agency for Wigan, Cheshire West and Chester, Halton St Helens and Warrington.
They are looking for a highly motivated Adoption Support manager who is passionate about providing support, and is dedicated to ensuring the best possible outcomes for children and families across the five local authorities.
The role will be based at home until the Covid-19 restrictions are lifted.
If you have the below skills then please send over your CV to Kayleigh.firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 0151 242 6428
• team manager skills with a proven ability to manage staff
• excellent communication skills
• the ability to drive high quality practice with a focus on both quality and compliance
• to be a reflective manager who promotes staff development
Adoption experience is essential to this role.
You will need to be a Qualified Social Worker with a minimum of 5 years post qualifying experience. You will also need experience of managing social workers.
This role requires an Enhanced DBS and full Social Work England registration.
Why REED and what can we offer?
• Dedicated expert consultant
• Online timesheets and pay management
• Automatic invoicing (Ltd Co)
• Regular progress reports and face to face reviews
• Office hours 8am – 6pm to provide support/service
• Recommend a friend bonus for referrals
• Substantial continuing professional development (CPD) Fund to put towards training and other development
• Reed rewards and Holiday pay (PAYE only)
• Personalised CV service
REED Liverpool now cover the following areas: Liverpool, St Helens, Knowsley, Powys, Anglesey, Trafford, Stockport, Wirral, Shropshire, Tameside, Oldham, Wrexham, Flintshire, Denbigshire, Conwy, Betsi, Bolton Wigan, Rochdale, Bury, Blackpool, Lancashire, Cheshire East, Cheshire West and Chester, Warrington, Salford, Halton and Sefton !!! Qualified social worker, social worker, keyworker