Want to take that next step in your care career and join an outstanding care provider?
We are seeking a committed and motivated Team Manager to join our supported living facility in Camden. Our facility supports 8 families who require help to sustain their homes and to live in the community. You will also be line managing 9 support staff, leading them in providing outstanding service delivery inclusive of personnel management e.g. supervision, conduct.
Salary: £31k – £33k per annum (dependent on experience)
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Mainly Mon – Fri but flexibility will be required due to service demand
- Provide line management, supervision and appraisal to Support staff within the service.
- Hold day to day responsibility for rota cover and staff deployment.
- Performance management including setting targets, monitoring and taking action to address any performance issues.
- Develop and maintain positive links with local statutory and independent sector services.
- Participate in the management on call rota.
- Annual leave
- Pensions – We are a sector-leader in the contributions we make to our colleagues’ pensions.
- Buying and selling annual leave - We know that getting the balance right between work and home life is a big part of supporting our colleagues’ wellbeing.
- Paid time off to volunteer in our communities.
- Season ticket loans
- A healthcare cashback plan – allowing you to claim back cash for you and your family’s routine healthcare.
- Colleague recognition scheme – we let you know when you’ve done a #greatjob
- Our innovative, in-house learning and development offering, designed to support with your personal and professional development.
- Study leave – up to five days off per year to study toward a relevant qualification.
- Career break - after three years’ continuous service.
- Previous staff management experience in a supported living setting
- Achieved NVQ L5 Health & Social Care
- Good level of IT skills and literacy
- Knowledge of the Housing Sector
- Knowledge and understanding of up to date legislation and government frameworks relevant to the customer group. e,g. CQC
If you are interested in this role and have the relevant experience, please apply or send me a copy of your updated CV.