Reed Health and Care are supporting a number of Greater Manchester councils with the Corona Virus outbreak.
I am currently looking for a number of Team Managers for a variety of roles across Children’s Services.
If you have the below skills then please send over your CV to Kayleigh.firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 0151 242 6428
• team manager skills with a proven ability to manage staff within a multi-agency setting
• excellent communication skills
• the ability to drive high quality practice with a focus on both quality and compliance
• to be a reflective manager who promotes staff development
This role requires an Enhanced DBS and full Social Work England registration.
Why REED and what can we offer?
• Dedicated expert consultant
• Online timesheets and pay management
• Automatic invoicing (Ltd Co)
• Regular progress reports and face to face reviews
• Office hours 8am – 6pm to provide support/service
• Recommend a friend bonus for referrals
• Substantial continuing professional development (CPD) Fund to put towards training and other development
• Reed rewards and Holiday pay (PAYE only)
• Personalised CV service
REED Liverpool now cover the following areas: Liverpool, St Helens, Knowsley, Powys, Anglesey, Trafford, Stockport, Wirral, Shropshire, Tameside, Oldham, Wrexham, Flintshire, Denbigshire, Conwy, Betsi, Bolton Wigan, Rochdale, Bury, Blackpool, Lancashire, Cheshire East, Cheshire West and Chester, Warrington, Salford, Halton and Sefton !!!