Are you an experienced Children's Residential Team Leader? Are you looking for a new opportunity with scope for progression? Would you like to be work for a knowledgeable company with years of experience in the sector?
If so, I would LOVE to hear from you!
My Client are looking for an experienced Team Leader for 3 of their homes in St. Helens, Warrington and Chester. You will be a vital part of the team, supported throughout and be well rewarded for your successes!
You will be under the direction of the Home Manager to provide a healthy, stimulating, safe environment for the young people and staff and to manage the home in absence of the Home Manager in accordance with the company policy and procedures.
Your duties and responsibilities will include:
To engage in the effective delivery of residential care in accordance with company policies and procedures.
To maintain good professional practice in the home
To create a positive environment for each Child/Young Person with regard to their safety, health and education.
To contribute to Child/Young Person’s care plans and risk assessments, review and implementation.
To form constructive relationships with Children and Young People and their families to ensure that:
- A caring environment is maintained.
- Their emotional and physical needs are met.
- “Safe Care” standards are met.
- Opportunities for their development are maximised.
To ensure that the Child/Young people’s views and wishes are sought and acted upon where appropriate.
Support and develop relationships with colleagues, the Children/Young People and other agencies.
To undertake on-call duties as per rota if and when required
You will have:
- 2 years’ experience in a Residential Children’s home, at least 1 year as a team leader/senior support worker
- Ability to be flexible to ensure rota management
- Hold NVQ or Diploma level 3 in Children and Young people
- To undertake on-call duties as per rota if and when required
- Own car and Business insurance, and to use own car if required
- Good leadership skills
- Experience of completing good quality supervisions
- Ability to ensure good quality records are maintained/reports produced, and young person’s files up to date
- Sound knowledge and understanding of the Social Care inspection framework (SCCIF)
- Sound knowledge and understanding of the Quality Standards
- Knowledge of the Children’s Home’s Regulation’s 2015
In return you will benefit from a competitive salary and benefits package
If this sounds like the opportunity you've been looking for, click APPLY now or send an up to date CV to email@example.com