We have a fantastic opportunity available for a Team Leader, working at a Leading Local Authority in Leicestershire. This is a temporary full-time role, initially for 3 months.
Your role will be to be responsible for the overall on-site operations at the COVID19 test site, including day to day workforce management.
Opening and Closing each site
Running day-today operations including on-site workforce management, managing site health and safety, and receiving and managing stock.
Be a point of escalation for any issues on site and escalate issues to protect co-ordinator / senior responsible officer (public health) as appropriate.
Ensure all resources have arrived for shifts and to escalate no shows.
Cascade new information to members of the team.
Ensure adherence to Standard Operating Procedure and ensures clinical guidance is maintained throughout operations.
To be responsible for safety and security on site.
If subjects raise any data privacy concerns, directs subjects to the Data Privacy Notice which explains how we will use their data.
Responsibility for the quality and risk management of the testing, and regularly checking that the site meets the standards required.
- Previous Team Leader experience
- Overseeing an operational workforce
- Day to day people management
- Managing compliance against regulatory guidelines
- Managing operations in a customer facing environment
- Ability to lead multiple teams in a fast-changing environment.
- Good Stakeholder management
- Good problem-solving skills with strong ability to make quick decisions.
- Must have the ability to keep calm under pressure.
- Excellent people skills, being able to talk to the public, colleagues and other senior professionals.
- Be available to work 7 days a week, Shifts can be from 7.30am – 19.30pm Weekdays and 9.00am – 17.30pm Weekends.
- Reed Reward Benefits and Discounts
- Flexible Payment Options i.e. PAYE / Umbrella and Ltd options
- Weekly Pay, with Online Timesheet system