A brilliant opportunity has arisen for an experienced and adaptable team leader to join a global business local to Coleshill.
This client of ours is a multi-billion pound business that supports their customer’s logistics and supply chain and prides itself on its innovative products and level of service.
Salary = £28,000 + individual and team bonus (amounting to approx. £500 per month)
This opportunity offers a buzzing team environment, support and structure, free parking, 22 days holiday + bank holidays, perkbox benefits.
Expectations of this role:
Managing a team of 10 members in the office and another small team remotely. The team has a variety of functions including, admin, operations and sales.
In the client’s words:
This person will need to have experienced managing a similar size team. Must be analytical and good with numbers as you will need to report of changing prices and must be strong willed and confident.
What the team do?
• Handling inbound calls from customers
• Negotiating to win business and cross selling products
• Making outbound calls to identify opportunities
• Liaise with field sales team and other depots
• Costing of bulk deliveries
• Issuing information and processing orders from customers
• Dealing with queries relating to orders and costings
• Creating sales reports
• Updating orders, prices and order confirmations in the Company’s systems
• Assisting with finance reporting
• Updating stock levels and report figures to customers
The ideal candidate:
• Experience managing a team of varied staff
• Lives locally to Coleshill
• Is a driver due to location
• Driven by financial target and leading a team
• Competent IT and reporting skills
• Attention to detail
This is a great opportunity for the right person.
So if you feel you are that person and match up to the spec above, please apply today.