Pensions Team Leader – Strategy and Risk
Reed are delighted to be recruiting for a strategic Team Leader, your new employer is responsible for protecting workplace pensions in the UK, working with employers and those running pensions to help people save safely for their retirement. Beautiful office location in the heart of Brighton and have a diverse, lively and professional workforce.
They are committed to making it a great place to work and doing all they can to support their people to reach full potential. Join this expanding team for the chance to be a part of the biggest change to pensions in a generation!
Currently they looking for a Strategy Team Lead to join the team responsible for delivering a corporate strategy and annual strategic review.
There will be a specific focus on building and managing strategic relationships with key external partners (e.g. the FCA, the Pension Protection Fund, the Money and Pensions Service etc). by developing and maintaining strategic partnerships with key organisations in the broader pensions and long-term savings landscape
• Degree and/or extensive relevant previous experience in working within a strategy or outward-facing policy function of a large organisation/regulator/government department
• Comfortable investigating and interacting broadly across all area of an organisation and engaging with external stakeholders to develop strategic products and make strategic recommendations to senior management on both a ‘development’ and annual cycle basis
• Comfortable working creatively at a conceptual level in a highly emergent environment both inside and outside of the organisation with the ability to flex and apply skill sets to develop and deliver new strategic initiatives and activities
• Deep understanding of the UK pensions industry, financial markets and regulatory regime (including the key regulatory and governmental organisations)
• Extensive knowledge of Defined Benefit, Defined Contribution and Automatic Enrolments market structures, risks, principles and operations, and of mapping customer journeys or user experiences
• Comfortable engaging, facilitating and influencing at all levels including senior executive level stakeholders, including delivering persuasive presentations or briefings
In return you will receive an excellent package for more information please contact Donna at Reed.