Our professional client is currently looking for a confident team administrator to join their business to provide a full administrative support to their IT team. This role is being offered on a part time basis - working circa 4-5 hours each day - 5 days a week.
- Monitoring of contract renewals, including the obtaining quotes for license renewals
- Production of Purchase Orders for approved purchases, including filling in the relevant tracking databases.
- Cross checking of invoices against Purchase Orders for approval
- GDPR diligence support including, conducting checks on new suppliers, gathering completing policy documents, and production of any summary reports.
- Dealing directly with suppliers arranging regular tasks, for example annual checks for UPS & generator.
- Type and distribute File Notes following meetings
- Updating of knowledgebases from notes supplied by Service Desk and Infrastructure teams
- Production of regular reports for management, such as the bi-monthly Risk Report, monthly non-chargeable report and weekly Service Desks analysis.
- Maintenance and updating of the Intranet page, including production of regular Top Tips and User Guides.
- Monitor relevant databases and ensure they contain accurate data.
- Taking phone calls and logging tickets into the Service Desk ticketing system.
- Assistance with testing of new or upgraded applications.
- Additional duties to support IT management including arranging meetings
The ideal candidate will have excellent administration and organisational skills - with strong attention to detail. You will have excellent verbal and written communication skills - with a string ability to produce professional written documents.
Experienced IT skills and the use of Microsoft office is essential.