My client based on the outskirts of Newcastle is looking for a Team Administrator to join the business on a full time, permanent basis. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing organisation and there will be scope for career progression and development.
Key duties of the role:
- Responsible for sorting all incoming mail and queries
- Scanning / filing / faxing etc
- Monitor team inbox
- Answer queries in a professional and timely manner
- Handle payments
- Maintain and update inhouse databases
Ideally you will have the following:
- Good team-working skills
- Good written & verbal communication skills
- Willingness to learn
- Accuracy to detail
- Ability to prioritise work
- IT literate
- Experience with Outlook will be a strong advantage
- Proven previous office experience
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
This role will require you to work 35 hours per week - hours will be anywhere between 8:00am - 6:00pm, Monday - Friday.
My client is looking for someone to start in the next two weeks so ideally you will have little or no notice.