Do you have experience of FCA or Wealth Management within an administration role?
Do you have a professional approach to your workload?
Are you looking to join a company that are an expert within their field?
Reed Business Support are currently recruiting for a FCA Team Administrator for our client, an award winning company in Bury St. Edmunds.
The duties of this role include:
- Assisting with setting up and maintaining client accounts
- Writing letters and completing mail merges
- Arranging meetings
- Entering data and managing the database
- Actioning and forwarding client communication
- Assisting managers with operational tasks and projects as required
In order to be considered for this role you must have some experience in an administration position within a professional environment and have experience of FCA or wealth management. You must also have 5 GCSEs including English and Maths at a C or above. The ideal person for this role will have excellent communications skills, a hardworking nature and be a great team player.
What’s in it for you?
- A chance to work and gain experience within an award winning company
- A chance to travel to offices in London and other locations
- Salary dependent on experience
- Office hours of Monday – Friday
If you feel you have the experience required for this position then please get in touch by applying below!