|Location: GUILDFORD, SURREY||Salary: 11.40 - 11.74 GBP Per Hour|
|Sector: Business Support||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: PART TIME||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 6 months ago||Reference: 3080324|
Temporary opportunity to work for a client in the Healthcare sector in Guildford.
Key duties for the role are:
• Agenda planning, informed by a comprehensive work plan, formal minute taking,
• Prepare agendas and take minutes at meetings and action logs and follow up. Ensuring actions from such meetings are completed.
• Be proactive in managing the Directors electronic diary commitments to ensure their time is used effectively and take all necessary action to ensure that he/she is aware of appointments, changes etc.
• Be proactive in ensuring necessary papers are available for all meetings, chasing up in advance where not received, producing/assessing location maps and managing a bring forward system.
• Manage paper and/or electronic filing system for the Director, including confidential files and staff files ensuring that any filing that needs to be archived is labelled accurately.
• Liaise with Human Resources for the recruitment of new, temporary and bank staff.
• Keeping contact list up to date is a constant, with seemly endless people wanting to be added or removed from list.
• Send out the papers for meetings and co-ordinate any responses and queries.
Experience within administration/PA/Team admin is required and you must be a confident minute taker as this is a key element of the role.
Experience in the healthcare sector would be an advantage?
** This position is to work 4 days a week **
23,000.00-25,000.00 GBP Per annum
SURBITON, SURREY, UNITED KINGDOMRead more
18,000.00-20,000.00 GBP Per annum
ESHER, SURREY, UNITED KINGDOMRead more
12.53 - 15.41 GBP Per Hour
CATFORD, LONDONRead more
10.07 - 10.07 GBP Per Hour
SOUTHEND-ON-SEA, ESSEXRead more
9.00 - 9.00 GBP Per Hour
ONGAR, ESSEXRead more