An exciting opportunity has arisen with a Cheltenham based company for an experienced Administrator to join the dynamic friendly and supportive administration team for a 12-month Maternity cover contract, 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
You will work in a fast-paced environment, which will require you to use your proven administration and Client Care skills. You will provide support to the senior team whilst working as an integral part of the Administration team, with whom you will have responsibility for a shared inbox and team objectives.
The role offers a competitive salary and some great benefits including; pension; private health insurance; life assurance; 30 days annual leave (excluding bank holidays); and a profit share bonus scheme.
The ideal candidate for this role will have previous experience of administrative tasks such as;
- report formatting adhering to quality standards
- a good eye for detail
- great document management skills
- a flexible approach to your workload and able to prioritise and reprioritise where necessary
- good IT skills are essential
- organised, reliable, and able to multi task under high expectations, pressure and workload deadlines
Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic the team are predominantly home. All interviews and inductions to the business will take place over Microsoft Teams or Zoom.