Administration Assistant required on an ongoing temporary basis to work from various locations across Surrey. This will primarily be based in Guildford.
- Undertake the control and management of the process for investigators.
- Maintain records including, spreadsheets for process, prepare management information and spreadsheet to show when exhibits are submitted.
- Maintain equipment.
- Maintain the register for the process for the submissions for outsourcing.
- Deal with internal and external telephone calls’ and appointments.
- Promote and comply with all relevant policies including those concerning diversity, the Code of Ethics and health and safety requirements.
- Maintain the records in relation to the administration processes surrounding the operation.
- Undertake other duties appropriate to the grade and character of work as may be reasonably required, including specific duties of a similar or lesser graded post.
For this position you will need to undertake police vetting as well as a wellbeing health check.
If you are available immediately and looking for a temporary assignment, please apply below.