Learning Support Assistants
Hampshire Supply Service are currently looking for Learning Support Assistants for a variety of Primary Schools in the New Forest.
We are proud to maintain the contract with Hampshire County Council for recruitment and supply teaching across the County. This contract ensures that everyone is paid fairly for the roles they perform, with minimum rates set by Hampshire.
About the Role:
• To work in partnership with the teacher to foster effective participation of pupils in the social academic processes of the school.
• To supervise and assist groups or individual children to keep pupils on task and achieve/complete activities set.
• Help develop pupils’ social skills in line with school policy and national curriculum requirements.
• To assist pupils to meet their medical, emotional and welfare requirements. Assist by enabling the teacher to undertake a more advanced range of learning activities by working with children against agreed plans.
• Help implement lesson plans and teaching materials and provide feedback to teachers on pupil performance learning obstacles and effectiveness of classroom processes and organisation.
• To monitor and record progress of pupils to track individual achievement as required. Provide support for lesson aims, testing and assessment activities and numeracy.
About Working for Hampshire Supply Service:
• Access to Hampshire vacancies
• Support from a team of consultants with a dedicated person with sector and location knowledge to help you find the role for you.
• Fair pay rates set by Hampshire via a regulated framework.
If you are interested, please apply within or call Kate on 0800 085 5016