Have you gained valuable experience in a classroom or placement and are looking at putting it to use in a warm and welcoming environment?
Start date: September 2020
Basis: Full Time
Pay: £65 - £70 per day
Reed Education are currently working with a popular Primary School located near Scunthorpe who are looking for a Teaching Assistant to provide group support for KS1 pupils who require additional assistance accessing the curriculum.
The school is well known in the local community due to their high standards of teaching and learning. The successful candidate will be joining an incredibly supportive and welcoming team.
Role & Responsibilities
- To support pupils in KS1
- To support pupils on a 1:1 basis as well as in small intervention groups
- To create a fun and inclusive learning environment
- To work in line with the schools ethos
- Experience differentiating class work for lower learners in class
- Experience in working within a Primary School
- A fun, confident personality
- Drivers license and own car as the village has limited public transport
Why work for Reed?
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking specialist Consultants
- Support with timesheets and payroll
- Weekly pay
- DBS refund one completed assignment
- CPD Courses such as Team Teach etc.
- Paid PAYE
If this sounds like an exciting Teaching Assistant position, do not hesitate to get in touch by applying!
Reed Education are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and checkable work references.