Are you an experienced Teaching Assistant seeking a new challenge?
Would you describe yourself as hardworking, motivational and enthusiastic?
If you answered "YES" to the following questions, then this Teaching Assistant position could be perfect for you!
Reed Education are currently recruiting for a Teaching Assistant for a Primary School in Doncaster to join their hardworking team from September. The successful teaching assistant will be supporting pupils both on a 1:1 basis and small intervention groups who require extra support with numeracy and literacy.
Start Date: September 2020
Basis: Full Time
Pay: £65 - £70 per day
The School prides themselves on inspiring and encouraging children to have an enquiring mind and a curiosity to want to discover more about the world around them. They provide a wide ranging and relevant curriculum and develop a love of learning in all of their learners.
Teaching Assistants' duties can include:
- Working with small groups of pupils
- Providing intervention support
- 1:1 support for SEND and lower ability pupils
The ideal applicant will have:
- Some experience of working with children or in a school
- A real passion for education and improving the attainment of pupils
- Bags of creativity for stimulating and engaging pupils
Why work for Reed?
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking specialist Consultants
- Support with timesheets and payroll
- Weekly pay
- DBS refund once successfully completed assignment
- CPD Courses such as Team Teach etc.
- Paid PAYE
If this sounds like an exciting Teaching Assistant position, do not hesitate to get in touch by applying!
Reed Education are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and checkable work references.