Teaching Assistants – Leeds – Immediate Start – Temporary on-going Contracts
Teaching Assistants are in ever growing demand in Secondary schools across Leeds and if you are looking for either longer term or supply based TA employment, Reed Education are here to help.
Your role as a Teaching Assistant will be to help students achieve their best in their chosen GCSE subjects.
We are looking for experienced Teaching Assistants and graduates who can assist in class as Teaching Assistants to deliver learning in the following subjects; English, Maths, Science, Humanities and Design Technology.
In return Reed can offer you.
- Competitive rate of pay
- Support from an experienced team of educational specialists
- A dedicated consultant to support you through your role
- Opportunities including 1-2-1 support with mainstream and SEN pupils, support in behavioural units, group work and whole class TA cover.
- We supply staff for short term, long-term and even permanent positions so we are sure we will have an option that suits you
- Access to CPD including Safeguarding training, PREVENT and Team Teach
If you are a graduate or an experienced teaching assistant who is looking for a new role please
If you would like more information on this or any other role available through Reed, please contact Stephen Kern at Reed Education Leeds Office.
Reed Education are committed to Child Protection, therefore all candidates will be required to provide employment and personal references, and undertake an enhanced DBS disclosure and List 99 check.