We are looking for hard-working, qualified, and reliable Teaching Assistants to support the delivery of a high quality, accessible curriculum across schools within the Oxfordshire and Buckinghamshire areas. This role is currently a Temporary position with the opportunity to become Permanent.
You will have the ability to assist with implementing high quality learning, whilst working alongside educational professionals and with parents/carers, this will ensure that all students reach their full potential. You will be working in schools throughout Key Stage 3 to 5.
You will be working with groups of children and young people under the direction of a class teacher, with occasional additional administrative activities. You will be tasked with working with small groups and individual support to allow for focus on raising attainment.
What the school is looking for:
Are you a talented individual who wants to be a part of a friendly team, who wants to help create exceptional places of learning?
You will need:
• Strong literacy and numeracy skills.
• Qualification of minimum NVQ level 2 for Teaching Assistants or equivalent, or equivalent experience working in a school.
• Ability to use your initiative.
• Ability to communicate effectively with everyone and to be able to work as part of our caring staff team.
• Experience working with children for whom English is an additional language.
If this sounds like a role that you would like to undertake, please contact Reed Education Oxford today or click apply for an immediate discussion.