• Graduate Teaching Assistant
• Ofsted Good Primary School in East London
• September 2020 start
• Video Interviews to be conducted ASAP
• £75 – £90 per day
Reed Education Stratford is working with a great community based Primary School 3 – 11 in East London who are looking to appoint Graduate Teaching Assistant to work in their Lower School. The school wish to appoint regent graduate with a passion for education who are able to enthuse and motivate pupils of all abilities.
The school is looking for a Passionate and Hard working graduate to start their journey into teaching. You will be supporting teacher in lesson and working with pupils using your specialism and the knowledge you have gained from your degree.
The role would be ideal for someone thinking about a career as a teacher in the future.
Why this role?
• As a Teaching Assistant you will be supporting a range of pupils.
• You will experience work in a great secondary school
• You will develop skills that you can take on to teaching
• You will be provided with excellent training
• Opportunities to train as a teacher will be available at the end of your year.
The school itself is located in Outer East London with excellent transport links to East London and Essex. The school is accessed via public transport and road so is easily commutable from central London. Graded as Good by Ofsted this school is on the Up and wishes to welcome recent graduate.
What the school are looking for:
• A Passionate graduate looking for work in a great school
• An individual with a recent degree in Maths/ Science/ English
• Someone who is able to enthuse and motive pupils
• An individual with a strong academic background
• A teaching Assistant who can pass on their Outstanding subject knowledge
• An individual who can commit to furthering professional development through the bespoke opportunities on offer at the school.
Please apply with an up to date CV as the school wish to video interview ASAP.