The Lancashire Teaching Agency (LTA) are the partnership agency with Lancashire County Council, and we are now recruiting for a Teaching Assistant for a primary school based in the Carnforth area for their KS1 class.
The Teaching Assistant will:
- Hold a minimum Level 2 Teaching Assistant qualification or equivalent
- Have a good understanding and knowledge of the KS1 curriculum including: Phonics, Maths and Literacy experience
- Have previous experience within a primary school setting
- Be enthusiastic and passionate about developing a pupils learning, and social needs.
- Have the ability to develop good relationships with children and adults
In return we will offer the following services:
- Highly competitive rates of pay
- Weekly pay, including holiday pay
- Reed Discount Club and Pension Scheme
- Access to continuous professional development and Safeguarding courses
- Your personal consultant, here to promote and develop our staff, and focused Teaching Assistant roles
- Offering Ad-hoc, Long Term and Permanent roles within the local area to start immediately.
- TA2, TA3 or HLTA positions.
- Creating introductions in to many different settings, as we work alongside 92% of the local Primary schools.
What our staff say about us:
LTA/Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check