We are seeking a number of 1:1 LSAs at primary and secondary level, to join our school.
We aim to:
• provide excellence in education outcomes for all children
• develop independence and self-advocacy
• help children develop socially, emotionally and personally
The central focus of the new curriculum is the natural world and STEM, combining outdoor learning with a rigorous academic programme.
As an LSA, working with teachers, you will be highly motivated to support students with special needs inside and outside the classroom to make progress and fulfil their potential.
You should have:
• Level 2 NVQ: Learning Support or the willingness to work towards
• Good literacy and numeracy skills
• Ability to communicate effectively with learners and their parents/carers
• Ability to work with parents
• Ability, patience and judgement to manage behaviour
We are a specialist independent school for children, young people and adults with Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD).
Now is an exciting time to join this wonderful school in its development and growth. We believe that personalised teaching and learning in an autism specific environment allows students’ individual needs to be met and their capabilities fully realised. Our vision is powerful and ambitious.