REED EDUCATION is delighted to offer the opportunity for an experienced Teaching Assistant to work with one of our rural primary schools starting in September 2020. The role requires extensive experience of EYFS and Key Stage 1.
The class is a mixed class group of R / 1 / 2 pupils, with the majority of the children being of Reception age.
KEY QUALITIES REQUIRED;
- RECEPTION / 1 / 2 experience
- AUTONOMOUS AND ADAPTABLE; ABLE TO WORK WITH MORE THAN ONE TEACHER IN THE CLASS
- CAPABLE OF PLANNING WORK, AND TO WORK WITH THE PLANNING GIVEN
- ABLE TO ASSESS THE PUPILS WORK AND TO PROVIDE FEEDBACK TO THE TEACHER TO INFORM FUTURE PLANNING
- EXCELLENT UNDERSTANDING OF PHONICS IN KS1
The role will be part time initially (mornings only) with the possibility of this being extended as the term goes on.
ALL APPLICANTS MUST ADHERE TO THE REED APPLICATION PROCESS AND WILL BE REQUIRED TO SUBMIT A DBS (OR POSSESS A DBS ON THE UPDATE SERVICE), AND PROVIDE 5 YEARS WORK REFERENCES