REED EDUCATION is assisting a busy primary school to find an experienced Teaching Assistant to work with their LOWER Key Stage 2 group of pupils commencing in the Autumn term of 2020
The role will be full time during term time, and is for general classroom support
The ideal candidate will have worked in an Lower Key Stage 2 class group previously and will be familiar with all aspects of learning in Years 3 and 4.
- Highly competent with support for English and Maths
- Flexible with regard to supporting a range of academic abilities within one class group
- Autonomous; able to take direction from the class teacher but also to work independently without instruction
- Able to build relationships with parents as well as other staff members
- Confident and conscientious
- Keen to develop new skills and to access additional CPD
If this sounds like you then we want to hear from you as soon as possible!
SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS WILL BE REQUIRED TO HAVE AN UP TO DATE DBS, AND ACCEPTABLE REFERENCES FOR A MINIMUM OF 5 YEARS