Due to the high demand of Teaching Assistants within our local nursery and primary schools, Reed Education are looking to speak with motivated and passionate people who truly want to make a difference! Whether you are an experienced Teaching Assistant, or looking for your first Teaching Assistant role, we would love to hear from you!
Working closely with schools across such a large area enables us to offer flexibility in your working life, allowing you to experience a wide variety of learning environments and school structures. We pride ourselves in our ability to form strong, lasting relationships and ensure you are treated in the most open and honest manner.
Currently I am looking for teaching assistants with the following;
• Level 2 / 3 teaching assistant
• Ability to support 1:1
• Experience supporting SEN students
• Experience from EYFS to KS2
Due to the nature of supply, each placement may be different. However, some key roles and responsibilities are as follows;
• Providing a high level of support to the school and children in your care to maintain a successful learning environment.
• Planning and preparing lessons alongside teachers, to meet the National Curriculum when in a long term assignment. Including the evaluating and re working of lesson structures.
• When on short term placements, many of our teachers find work is often pre-set or the schools are flexible in lesson content, easing the pressure with last minute bookings.
• Develop and prepare suitable resources to aid learning and overcome barriers to learning.
• Utilising the National Curriculum to educate across a variety of subjects, understanding IEP targets and learning objectives.
• To ensure that the learning environment is inclusive of children with specific learning needs.
• Work along-side other members of school staff to ensure that the pupils continue to make progress within their academic achievements.
• Observe and document children’s achievement and personal development in order to be evaluated effectively.
• Ensure that you conduct yourself in an appropriate and professional manner that not only reflects yourself in a positive light, but ensures the school are left with a lasting impression to help you with future bookings.
In return for your hard work, you will receive;
• Levels of pay that reflect your experience.
• Choose how you wish to be paid- through an Umbrella company, or through ourselves as a PAYE employee, giving you control of your finances.
• We don’t shy away from AWR- maintaining your rights as a temporary employee to receive pay to scale within longer term assignments.
• A specialist consultant who will deal with you exclusively and provide you with additional support such as CV writing, interview guidance and honest feedback.
• Access to CPD including Safeguarding training, PREVENT and Team Teach.
• Reed Benefits including access to various insurances and discounts.
• Refer a friend scheme of £100 per referral.
• Access to our pension scheme
If you would like additional information, or would like to discuss what Reed Education can do to support you in the search for your next role, please contact Kris Hughes at Reed Education and apply now!
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding therefore all successful applicants will be subject to Enhanced DBS check, Prohibition Check, two years' references, face to face interview and qualification checks.