|Location: LEEDS, WEST YORKSHIRE||Salary: 10.00 - 15.00 GBP Per Hour|
|Sector: Education||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: about 1 year ago||Reference: 3040052|
Can you commit to a full-time teaching assistant position in a fantastic primary school this September?
Reed Education are working with Schools within the Yorkshire area, looking for keen individuals enthusiastic about working with young people. These roles are perfect for those new to the sector seeking a long term career in teaching or for graduates/students seeking paid school experience.
• Encourage pupils to interact and work co-operatively with others and engage all pupils in activities
• Establish good relationships with pupils, taking on role model by presenting a positive
• To work with groups of children under the supervision of the teacher
• Have high expectations of learning and behaviour and inspire and motivate our children
• Have an NVQ / QCF Level 2 or Level 3 qualification
• Be an innovative team player who is positive and proactive with good interpersonal and behaviour management skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work well under pressure
This is a fantastic opportunity if this is the job for you please get in touch ASAP!
Reed Education are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Reed Education will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Please apply now with your CV and a member of our team will be in touch shortly.
60.00 - 70.00 GBP Per Day
CHELMSFORD, ESSEXRead more
60.00 - 100.00 GBP Per Hour
BRIGHTON, EAST SUSSEXRead more
50.00 - 65.00 GBP Per Day
BRADFORD, WEST YORKSHIRERead more
18.00 - 50.00 GBP Per Hour
GRIMSBY, SOUTH HUMBERSIDERead more
8.78 - 10.00 GBP Per Hour
SCUNTHORPE, SOUTH HUMBERSIDERead more