|Location: GREATER MANCHESTER, LANCASHIRE||Salary: 18.00 - 28.00 GBP Per Hour|
|Sector: Education||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: 1|
|Posted: 5 months ago||Reference: 3053951|
Looking for a new opportunity in Further Education?
Then REED Education want to hear from you!
We are currently recruiting for a large range of roles for our client to begin in the New Academic Year.
• Rated ‘GOOD’ by Ofsted
• Largest college in Europe
• Multiple sites located across the north, south and centre of the city.
• Each site has its own specialist, cutting edge facilities and a friendly, supportive atmosphere
• The College is ideally placed to offer a huge range of opportunities to learners of all ages.
• The College holds Investors in People Silver accreditation.
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Competitive pay rates
• Access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Further Education recruitment
• The ability to sign up to our Reed rewards, discount and pension schemes
• Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and Wales.
If you hold a teaching qualification and looking for a fresh new challenge, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’.
If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Further Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
Did you know?
- Reed Further Education offer market leading pay rates; along with additional holiday pay.
- We have specialist dedicated recruitment consultants to take care of every part of the recruitment process, and meet all our candidates face to face. If you are interested in registering in person, please give us a call on 0161 817 2682
All candidates who register with Reed Education will have 2 years’ referencing taken up and will be required to have a DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
18.00 - 22.00 GBP Per Hour, inc benefits
STOCKTON-ON-TEES, CLEVELANDRead more
25704 - 28929 GBP Per Annum
COLCHESTER, ESSEXRead more
25800.00 - 25800.00 GBP Per Annum
AERE HARWELL, OXFORDSHIRERead more
32946 - 32946 GBP Per Annum
BRIGHTON, EAST SUSSEXRead more
20.00 - 25.00 GBP Per Hour
HAMMERSMITH, LONDONRead more