Job Role: Teacher of Science
Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire
Start Date: January 2020
Salary: £100 to £175 per day
I am currently working with an excellent school on an exciting new role in the Leeds area.
Starting from January the school are looking for an outstanding Science teacher to join them on a long term basis.
- The school was rated as ‘Good’ in their most recent Ofsted
- The school is based just outside the centre of Leeds
- The school are determined that every student reaches their full potential with core values of Excellence, Ambition and Resilience amongst others
- At their most recent Ofsted the quality of teaching, learning and assessment was commented on as being particularly strong with leaders putting in an effective programme for pupils’ development.
- Teaching Science to KS3 and KS4 students
- You will be responsible for the assessment and learning of KS3 and KS4 students, with a key focus on raising and maintaining attainment
- The school has a comprehensive CPD programme which can be accessed by all teaching staff as well as many progression opportunities if the role turns into a permanent role
What you will need:
- Qualified Teacher Status with evidence of excellent teaching
- Applications from NQT’s are welcome but the school will look favourably on Science teachers with more experience
- The school is looking for a committed and enthusiastic teacher who can relay their passion to students at the school
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
- Competitive pay rates
- 24/7 access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Education recruitment
- The ability to sign up to our REED rewards, discount and pension schemes
- Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and Wales
Reed Education are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all students and we expect all applicants to share this commitment. All appointments will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, including a Children’s barred list check and satisfactory referencing.
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to Jack Allerton on 0113 236 8960.