|Location: SKELMERSDALE, LANCASHIRE||Salary: 20.00 - 25.00 GBP Per Hour, inc benefits|
|Sector: Education||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 4 months ago||Reference: 3112148|
Title – HORTICULUTRE TEACHER
Our REED Further Education branch are currently working with a great college on an exciting new role in the Lancashire area.
Starting in ASAP the college are looking for an outstanding Horticulture Lecturer to join them on a long term temporary basis.
• 'Good with outstanding features' by Ofsted
• Holds Beacon status in the Further Education Sector
• Have over 3500 students and work with over 1000 employers
• Recently opened a ground breaking, state of the art £42.8m campus
• Teacher of Horticulture
• Part time temporary (6 weeks initially)
• £20 - £25 per hour
• Teaching NEET learners and learners with learning difficulties
The hours are as follows:
• Monday: 10:00 – 12:00 and 12:30 -13:30
• Tuesday: 11:00-13:00 and 13:30 and 15:30
• Thursday: 10:00 – 12:00 and 13:00 – 16:00
What you will need:
• UK recognised teaching qualification or Assessing qualifications
• Qualifications in relevant subject area
• Experience teaching Horticulture
• Experience teaching challenging learners
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Competitive pay rates
• Access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Further Education recruitment
• The ability to sign up to our Reed rewards, discount and pension schemes
• Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Further Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
Did you know?
- Reed Further Education offer market leading pay rates; along with additional holiday pay.
- We have specialist dedicated recruitment consultants to take care of every part of the recruitment process, and meet all our candidates face to face. If you are interested in registering in person, please give us a call on 0161 817 2682
All candidates who register with Reed Education will have 2 years’ referencing taken up and will be required to have a DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
10.00 - 24.00 GBP Per Hour, inc benefits
GREATER MANCHESTER, LANCASHIRERead more
25000.00 - 38000.00 GBP Per Annum
CHATHAM, KENTRead more
24018.00 - 39725.00 GBP Per Annum
REDHILL, SURREYRead more
120.00 - 180.00 GBP Per Day
STRATFORD, LONDONRead more
22197 - 38633 GBP Per Annum
ABERTRIDWR, SHROPSHIRERead more