Teacher of English Required in North Hampshire
REED Hampshire Supply Service are currently recruiting outstanding and flexible Secondary level, English Teachers to work in the North of Hampshire.
Hampshire Supply Service are the main contract providers for all schools within Hampshire.
As contract holders, we are now receiving a variety of upcoming opportunities across Hampshire schools. Since many secondary and primary schools closed in March due to COVID-19, work has unfortunately been very sporadic and limited across Hampshire. We are now receiving incoming bookings for day to day and long-term positions, and because of this we are recruiting passionate secondary teachers to deal with this demand. There are agreed minimum pay rates set under Hampshire County Council’s guidance, guaranteeing that you will always receive a far wage.
We are already receiving long term vacancies for October, so there is no better time to sign up! We are looking for teachers to help with general day to day supply, long term vacancies, PPA cover and learning support roles.
The Ideal candidate should have
- Confidence in teaching across Key Stage 3 & Key Stage 4
- Excellent classroom management skills
- Passion for working with young people
- You will need to be committed and dedicated to making a difference through engaging lessons.
You will be appointed a personal consultant to deliver expert advice and guidance in finding your next position. Call 0800 085 5016, or Email us at email@example.com to book an appointment ASAP. Our office is in central Southampton, right by Southampton central train station which makes us easy to locate.
Benefits of working with Reed
- Weekly payments with holiday pay included
- Pension auto enrolment
- Access to CPD, including Safeguard training
- 24/7 support from dedicated consultants, available to offer expert advice and guidance
- Access to the Reed Rewards scheme which includes professional indemnity insurance, life/critical illness insurance, personal accident cover and a 24-hour legal and counselling helpline service.
Not a secondary teacher? Reed Hampshire Supply service work with a number of Hampshire primary and SEN schools, and have a number of opportunities for teaching and support staff across the county. So whether you are an NQT or experienced teacher, we would love to hear from you!