|Location: SALFORD, LANCASHIRE||Salary: 24.00 - 24.00 GBP Per Hour, inc benefits|
|Sector: Education||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 4 months ago||Reference: 3069656|
Title – Teacher of Animal Management
Our REED Further Education branch are currently working with a successful College on an exciting new role in the Lancashire area.
Starting August, the College are looking for an outstanding Animal Management Teacher to join them until October Half term -initally.
• Ofsted rating of ‘Good’
• The number one General Further Education (GFE) College in Greater Manchester for all categories – 16-18, Apprenticeships and Adults.
• Has a number of key centres offering a massive range of academic and vocational qualifications.
• Has in excess of 15,000 students each year
• Providing cover, the successful applicants will be lecturing Animal Management level 2 and 3
• Working with 16-18 year old students
• Responsible for long term lesson delivery and planning
• An opportunity to work with a leading FE College
What you will need:
• A UK recognised teaching qualification
• Experience lecturing Animal Management levels 2 and 3
• A relevant degree (or equivalent)
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Competitive pay rates
• Access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Further Education recruitment
• The ability to sign up to our Reed rewards, discount and pension schemes
• Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Further Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
Did you know?
- Reed Further Education offer market leading pay rates; along with additional holiday pay.
- We have specialist dedicated recruitment consultants to take care of every part of the recruitment process, and meet all our candidates face to face. If you are interested in registering in person, please give us a call on 0161 817 2682
All candidates who register with Reed Education will have 2 years’ referencing taken up and will be required to have a DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
20.00 - 26.60 GBP Per Hour
23.00 - 27.00 GBP Per Hour
FARNHAM, SURREYRead more
26.90 - 26.90 GBP Per Hour, inc benefits
SALFORD, LANCASHIRERead more
22800.00 - 38000.00 GBP Per Hour
BRADFORD, WEST YORKSHIRERead more
24500.00 - 34500.00 GBP Per Annum
REDHILL, SURREYRead more