A brand new opportunity for an ambitious Tax Professional to join a dynamic team of Finance and Tax specialists on a permanent basis.
Reed are delighted to be representing such an established, independent and well regarded team in Belfast. This opportunity offers plenty scope for professional development. The Tax Team are a supportive, friendly and outstandingly professional group in the Belfast market.
Study support for a Tax Qualification can also be provided.
This closely knit team are looking to recruit for an additional Tax Technician who can demonstrate their enthusiasm to grow and train in this specific area of accounting and finance.
A positive attitude towards training is an essential aspect of this role. Equally, the company’s ethos is to provide strategic advisory and business to their clients. Suitable candidates will have the opportunity to offer consultative guidance to their own portfolio of businesses, with the assurance of a supportive management team to help take your career to the next step.
The organisation have a proven track record of promoting their staff internally. This an opportune time to join the company in an exceptionally stable role.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with the preparation of a mixture of personal and corporate tax returns;
- Dealing with and liaising with all areas of HMRC compliance relating to personal tax, corporate tax and PAYE;
- Assist with the preparation of personal, corporate, VAT and employer compliance returns;
- Provide clients with advisory services and tax planning;
- Liaising with and responding to client queries;
- Assisting colleagues with tax issues that arise;
- Provide administrative support to the Tax Team;
- General bookkeeping duties; and
- Work as part of a broader team to ensure all deadlines are met.
It is absolutely essential that all applicants to this role demonstrate on their CV an interest in progressing their career in tax.
Depending on experience, suitable applicants will ideally have gained their ATT qualification; spent at least 2 years’ working within a Professional Service or Accountancy Practice environment; gained relevant Tax experience; and have a proficiency in MS Excel. In addition, strong communication skills will be an important aspect of this particular role.
This is a progressive and excellent opportunity with a well-regarded and outward looking Belfast based business.
For more information, get in touch with Reed’s Accountancy Practice Specialist, Tom Reid, in the Belfast office via email (email@example.com) or you can discuss over the phone confidentially (028 9033 0604).