We are supporting a market leading business based in Kendal to recruit a Tax Specialist/Tax Manager for their expanding team. We are looking for someone that would be responsible for reporting internal tax requirements across the globe and within the UK, to senior management and to the Head office. There will be collaboration with global equivalents to produce accurate and timely taxation reports for the company.
- Proficient in multi areas of taxation, including but not limited to: Corporate Income tax, VAT, Transfer pricing, cross border transactions, & tax incentives
- Working business knowledge and commercially minded
- Maintain good working relationships with local country tax advisers
- Monitor changes in applicable tax laws as they affect the organisation's tax liability and reporting requirements
- Respond to inquiries from government agencies regarding tax filings, compliance, claims and related matters
- Manage all audit related tax requirements as needed
- Review local tax returns by analysing financial information
- Support in preparation of statutory financial statements in terms of tax accounts and key disclosure notes
- Manage all tax related special projects for the company
- Assist with due diligence of potential acquisitions or divestitures
The ideal candidate will have sold experience within a senior tax role, solid experience of tax requirements and legislations and desirably experience with international tax.
We will consider candidates from practice, commercial and industrial backgrounds, that are adaptable natural leaders.
This is a rare opportunity in the local area and would be an excellent career choice for anyone looking to take that next step as a tax specialist.
Apply below or for more information please contact Shannon McGarry, Business Manager at REED Accountancy & Finance Lancaster for more information