Reed Accountancy and Finance are proud to be working again with a continuously growing Chartered Accountants with offices across Scotland who are looking to take on board a Tax Assistant as a direct result of this growth.
You would be joining an enthusiastic team of 8 in a progressive environment that will give you the platform oversee junior members of staff and lead from the front.
• Assisting with the preparation and submission of personal Tax Returns and computations
• Advising clients on tax liabilities in a timely manner
• Assisting in preparing P11Ds
• Providing support on planning projects and researching technical issues on advisory work
• Responding to client queries
• Liaising with HMRC
• Admin and other ad hoc tasks as required
• ATT qualified or desire to commence their ATT studies
• Previous personal tax experience gained in a practice environment
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Efficient and organised approach to work
• Good IT skills and a working knowledge of Excel (IF formulas and VLOOKUP) and IRIS software would be beneficial
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
If you are interested in knowing more about this opportunity then please apply through the link below, at kris.reilly@reedglobal,com, or on 0131 226 3686.