An opportunity has arisen for a Tax Senior to join their growing team. They are looking for a forward-thinking, resilient individual.
As a family run business comprised over five companies, they are looking for an inspirational individual with previous experience in tax biased roles.
• Preparation, review and submission of complex self-assessment, personal and corporation tax returns.
• Assisting and building client relationships to learn how to pay tax more effectively.
• Up to date with current affairs and conform to regulations.
• Assisting juniors to settle into the team.
• Dealing with HMRC matters on behalf of clients.
• Maintaining a record of Tax Returns and ensuring all returns are filed on time.
• Dealing with queries and assisting tax staff and Principals.
• Numerate and confident with numbers.
• Hold either a CTA or equivalent qualifications.
• Have proven experience working in practice.
• Should be an adept user of various software packages including CaseWare and QuickBooks. Your experience of Excel should be advanced.
• Must be hungry to progress.
This permanent position is offered immediately on a full-time basis, so please feel free to apply now if your previous/current experience truly reflects the above criteria.