Tax Senior - Chichester - £28,000-£34,000
Are you a capable personal tax specialist? Do you have relevant practice experience?
Reed Practice are working for a reputable, modern accountancy firm based in Chichester and they are seeking a Tax Senior to join their team. You will be responsible for the portfolio of personal and business tax clients of variant sectors.
Tax Senior Responsibilities
- To manage the tax compliance matters of a varied portfolio of clients
- To maintain clear and structured compliance files, and provide completed returns/letter along with relevant review points to appropriate partner/Tax Manager for review
- To ensure during the course of the tax year that all statutory tax returns are completed and filed on time, are accurate and in keeping with best practice, and that all follow up action is anticipated, planned and implemented
What do you need to be considered?
- Experienced and capable personal tax specialist with a broad range of tax experience within a practice
- Exposure to compliance work
- CTA/ATT qualification or studying towards
- Strong organisational and time management skills
If you would like to be considered for this role then please apply now for more details.