There is now a fantastic job opportunity for a tax senior to join a fantastic team within a well know practice in Southend. This practice continues to grow, and they are keen to recruit an enthusiastic candidate with a strong work ethic and technical knowledge.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
· To apply the relevant technical skills and to work as part of the Tax team by applying those technical skills and by carrying out tasks assigned to you.
· To take responsibility for individual assignments, ensuring the effective and timely delivery and the quality of service meets the firm’s aims.
· Oversee a portfolio of personal tax clients.
· Assist with tax consulting projects
· You will report to Directors, Associates, Managers and Client Managers
MAIN AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
· Apply practical experience and technical knowledge to fulfil the purpose of your role
· Prioritise and be accountable for the planning and completion of the work assigned to you
· Build on your practical work experience
· Complete assignments for passing to Director or Associate without supervision
· Review junior Team Members’ work
· Follow the firm’s systems and processes and apply them effectively.
· Oversee a portfolio of personal tax clients
· Assist with tax consulting projects.
· Supervise and support junior Team Members on assignments
PERSON SPECIFICATION QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
· ATT/CTA qualified
· Up-to-date and appropriate knowledge and skills in your technical field to enable you to fulfil the purpose of your role
· Computer skills appropriate to your role
· Verbal and written communication skills appropriate to your role
This role is a full time 37.5 hour week with flexible hours between 8.30am – 5.30pm.
As well as a competitive salary, up to 40k (depending on experience), you will receive full training and introduction, private medical care and pension scheme.
How to apply….
To apply for this Semi Senior position simply click apply now, or for more information call Luke Montgomery on 01702 444390 or email firstname.lastname@example.org