We are working with a fantastic Accountancy Practice, based in Chester who pride themselves on being Tax Specialists. They looking for an experienced Tax Specialist to deliver a full range of tax services in compliance with laws and regulations within timeframes.
The successful candidate will need to have an understanding of tax law and will meet with clients to gather information and explain options and their implications to clients. This will be key in to building relationships and interacting with clients, to provide excellent planning, consulting and expertise.
The work to be undertaken is detailed and complex, and the successful candidate will need knowledge in areas such as:
- Corporate tax
- International and inheritance tax
- National Insurance
- Personal tax
- Trusts and estates
What to expect from us:
- Work is both in a team environment and working solely.
- Local travel within a working day is normal for client visits.
- Working hours are 7½ hours per day between the hours of 8.00am and 6.00pm, Monday
- to Friday.
- Progression opportunities in key areas of tax
- A competitive salary and bonus scheme
You will need to have:
- ATT and/or CTA qualifications
- Excellent numeracy skills
- A logical and analytical mind
- The ability to interpret and explain complex legislation to non-specialists
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Negotiation skills
- Planning and organisation skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Time management and the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Attention to detail
- A flexible approach to work
- Accounts exposure is desirable
This role is ideal for someone newly qualified or looking to progress with a career specifically within Tax. This role will challenge you on a day to day basis and will help progress your own knowledge of Tax. If you feel the above specification suits you or you are interested in this role then please do apply today!