REED is partnering with a well-established practice in Hereford who are looking to take on a Tax Senior, this is a full-time position paying up to £26,000.
My client are looking to take on someone that can hit the ground running therefore would consider this role on both a temporary or permanent basis.
The main purpose of this position is to undertake tax compliance and administrative work.
- Preparation of tax returns and computations, covering Self-Assessment Tax Returns (personal and partnership) and Corporation Tax Returns (including iXBRL tagging), ready for Manager review and submission.
- Filing of returns.
- Advising clients on tax liabilities in a timely manner.
- Assisting in preparing P11Ds.
- Providing support on planning projects and researching technical issues on advisory work.
- Responding to client queries.
- Liaising with HMRC.
In order to be considered for this role you need to have experience working with personal or corporation tax in a similar position.