|Location: CASTLEFORD, WEST YORKSHIRE||Salary: 40000 - 50000 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Finance||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 3 months ago||Reference: 3118881|
• Assist in gathering the data for the preparation of the corporation tax computations for the UK entities, which is outsourced to a professional firm.
• Assist with the US GAAP accounting disclosures in HFM (Hyperion Financial Management) and supporting calculations and documentation.
• Support the statutory accounts in terms of tax disclosures and liabilities.
• corporation tax quarterly payment calculations and liaising with HMRC where required.
• Research in to tax technical matters
• Aupport processes to give a clear tax governance process throughout the business, including both SOX (Sarbanes Oxley) and SAO (Senior accounting officer) reporting obligations
• Assist with Transfer pricing; policy development and implementation
Provide internal VAT/indirect taxes technical knowledge and capability. To be utilised particularly in respect of:
• Analysing accounts payable and accounts receivable reports on a monthly basis, including reconciliation of the VAT account
• Preparation/review of group entity VAT returns quarterly,
• Consideration of the existing process for the preparation of the VAT returns and to identify/implement changes to improve the process to maximise efficiency in preparation and accuracy to minimise associated risk, following the change of reporting systems
• Assisting with associated HMRC queries
• Providing assistance with ad hoc VAT queries from group members
• Assisting with implementation of VAT initiatives and working with the Europe VAT team
• Providing internal tax technical training, at the appropriate level
Assist on employment tax reporting requirements including:
• PAYE settlement agreement calculations
• Short Term business visitor reporting obligations
• Previous experience as a tax accountant who has worked within similar environments in industry or practice (CTA/ACA/CIMA qualified)
• Up to date business tax knowledge
• Strong communication skills, to facilitate the clear and effective communication of tax compliance procedures across the business, and the ability to communicate with people at all levels in an organisation.
• Able to work under own initiative, with minimal supervision
• Ability to problem solve and propose practical solutions, obtaining agreement from stakeholders
• Understanding and application of tax and accounting standards and principles under US GAAP and FRS102.
NORWICH, NORFOLKRead more
50000 - 60000 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
MAYFAIR, LONDONRead more
55000.00 - 70000.00 GBP Per Annum
CHELTENHAM, GLOUCESTERSHIRERead more
CITY OF LONDON, LONDONRead more
55000.00 - 65000.00 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
WEST LONDON, LONDONRead more