I am looking for a Tax manager to over see a team of 8, it is essential you have accountancy practice experience and ideally CTA qualified.
- Providing tax advice to a portfolio of predominantly owner-managed businesses.
- Identifying tax planning opportunities to raise with clients.
- Ensuring that all compliance is completed in good time and deadlines are met.
- Management and development of the tax trainees.
- To manage your own client portfolio.
- To review tax returns prepared by junior team members.
- To prepare more complex tax computations.
- Preparation and review of tax accounting disclosures in company accounts.
- Tax audit review work.
- Assisting in preparing P11Ds.
- To provide support on planning projects and research technical issues on advisory work such as asset/business sales, succession planning and tax residency issues.
- To start dealing with more complex client queries (internal and external) and provide tax planning advice.
- To attend client meetings.
- Planning and executing the longer-term strategy of the department along with the departmental partner and directors.
- Contribute to winning new client work.
For more information please contact Tiffany Thornton @ Reed Practice Middlesbrough