We have an exciting opportunity with one of Cheltenhams best, and fastest growing Accountancy firms. Our client is looking for a Tax Associate to join the team and advise on both Corporate and Personal Tax, to join an award winning Tax team.
There is an opportunity to progress at the firm, as there are ample and varied opportunities to develop tax technical knowledge, relationship building, communication and management skills; internal promotions are frequent.
- Build and maintain tax relationships with owner-managed SMEs.
- Prepare and review computations and liaise with specialists on technical matters.
- Be responsible for personal tax returns for the business owners
- Manage a portfolio of client’s tax affairs including payments, enquiries and providing ad hoc advice.
- Calculate tax disclosures for the financial statements.
- Assist with personal tax advice, such as CGT planning, remuneration planning etc..
- Research and understand technical matters and present them in a comprehensible and practical way.
- Develop own and colleagues’ professional abilities.
- Provide an exceptional level of client service.
- ACA/ACCA, ATT and/or equivalently qualified. CTA desirable.
- Corporate tax and personal tax experience essential.
- Knowledge of payroll taxes and Stamp Duty Land Tax.
Flexi-time and the option to purchase additional holiday, Matched pension contribution, Life assurance, Referral bonus scheme, Training programmes over and above professional qualifications, Discounted gym memberships, lifestyle benefits plus health and wellbeing events.
Click apply to be considered!!