Reed Accountancy are working with a top 10 accountancy firm in Surrey who are looking to recruit a Tax Assistant.
For immediate consideration or further discussion, please contact me directly: Matt.DuGay@reed.com
The Tax Assistant will assist with the compliance, trust accounting and annual administration process for a client allocation, and deal with technical and administrative issues and duties.
Duties of this role will include:
- Prepare trust tax returns and trust accounts
- Prepare IHT returns/calculations
- Manage HMRC enquiries
- Responsibility for compliance work on clients
- Monitor time limits and elections for compliance portfolio
- Draft or review HMRC correspondence
- Prepare technical research
- Contribute at client meetings
- Responsible for billing and monitoring budgets
The ideal candidate will be AAT/ATT qualified or a recent accounting & finance graduate.