Are you an experienced Personal Tax Advisor?
My client is based in Warrington and is looking for a Personal Tax Advisor who is able to guide their clients through the tax process completing and submitting their self-assessment claims. You will be working within a team where the client is key and be committed to ensuring your clients have an exceptional service.
Key elements of the role will include –
- Assist and take shared ownership of the day to day productivity activity within the department
- Pro-actively review and contact customers in relation to the following areas of tax:
- Corporation tax
- Personal tax including higher rate tax and second shareholders
- Tax returns
- Effectively dealing with escalations.
- Ensure all calls and emails are handled with empathy, enthusiasm, confidence and accuracy.
- Ensure that prospective customers are fully advised and supported through their decision-making process.
- Proactively and enthusiastically work towards agreed targets and objectives ensuring department KPI’s are consistently met.
- Obtain and maintain a thorough understanding of Brookson services in order to provide the highest level of advice, support and customer service.
Identify and escalate any potential issues to your Tax Senior that may have a negative impact on the wider customer base.
You will have experience within a similar role and be confident to advise and consult with your clients demonstrating a high level of professionalism. You will have a pro active and problem solving approach to your work with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
If you would like more details about the role then please get in touch today.