|Location: HATFIELD, HERTFORDSHIRE||Salary: 65000.00 - 70000.00 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Finance||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 2 months ago||Reference: 3141481|
As Tax and Treasury Manager you will be able to provide tax advice within the business and manage European tax compliance on a timely basis.
Other duties will include:
- Review statutory audit reports and work with internal accounting team
- Effectively manage settlement of cash taxes
- Effectively partner with local advisors to ensure quality deliverables
- Develop and have input to compliance process improvements
- manage enquiries from tax authorities
- Review quarterly and year-end provision of the European operations
- Work with US Tax Team on the global tax provision
- Co-ordinate and manage European cash flow forecasting and payments
- Foreign exchange risk management
- Monitor legislative updates and technical guidance
This would be a fantastic opportunity for someone who is seeking a new opportunity within an interesting industry, or someone looking for the next step in their already-established career. The role will come with an excellent base salary and bonus scheme as well as annual leave, pension, insurance and health benefits.
This company is seeking a driven individual with a strong work ethic, you will be able to work in a team effectively and have an organised manner with the ability to prioritise a busy workload.
Strong interpersonal skills are essential, other skills required are:
- ACA or ACCA qualifications
- CTA or ACT qualifications would be advantageous
- Proven experience in indirect taxes and international tax
- Commerce and industry experience is preferable and working for a global organisation would be beneficial.
NORWICH, NORFOLKRead more
50000 - 60000 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
MAYFAIR, LONDONRead more
55000.00 - 70000.00 GBP Per Annum
CHELTENHAM, GLOUCESTERSHIRERead more
32000.00 - 38000.00 GBP Per Annum
HARPENDEN, HERTFORDSHIRERead more
40000.00 - 50000.00 GBP Per Annum
GUILDFORD, SURREYRead more