Reed HR are currently working alongside a well known charity based in South East London who are recruiting for a Talent Acquisition Officer for 6 months. This is a fixed term contract.
This role will be focused on sourcing quality candidates for different areas of the business and to work to develop careers and build resilience away from the reasoning behind the charity. The successful postholder will be part of companies established Recruitment and Skills team. They will have access to the team’s expertise and skills and will provide a quality resource.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Develop a network of suitable candidates for the business and develop future employers who can offer access to job interviews and a variety of job opportunities.
- Meet the needed target of getting candidates interviewed
- Meet the needed target of getting candidates job offers
- Establishing different ways of strategic recruitment processing during the role duration
- To work collaboratively with Recruitment and Skills team and other services team in the business.
- Have an employer-focussed approach that includes-Getting out and developing strong links with employers through specialist employer engagement staff.
- Develop and maintain good quality candidates and develop their skills.
- Building strong, long-term relationships with Stakeholders and future employers.
- Developing an effective and accurate job matching process to ensure that Managers’ expectation are met.
Skills and Requirements
- Experience in forming productive relationships with a variety of employers and successfully supporting people into good quality work.
- High volume recruitment experience
- Experience in strategic recruitment processes - i.e - Job fairs etc..